It’s the end of the week, you know what that means?
And don’t be shy about entering, either. I always balked, thinking I’d never win. And then guess what? Last week I won a copy of the Big Book of Bondage from the giveaway hosted at Sharon Wachsler’s Bed, Body & Beyond.
So cross your fingers and your toes, sit back, click your mouse and enter a contest or two.
- I’m giving away a free copy of Aurora Sky, Nikki Jefford’s sexy Alaska vampire story. Enter to win here.
- Nikki Jefford is giving away a copy of my newly released novel, Dolls Behaving Badly. Enter here.
- Need some heat? The Romance Review is giving away over 400 prizes, in celebration of its second anniversary. Deals continue through the end of the month.
- Win a copy of Anne Allen’s Dangerous Waters at The Little Reader Library. Contest runs through March 8.
- Five children’s ebooks are up for grabs at Parenting 2.0 The Child’s Perspective.
- Enter for a chance to nab on of five copies of Ella Griffin’s The Heart Whisperer at Chick Lit Central. Contest continues through March 6.
- Naomi Alderman’s The Liars’ Gospel giveaway takes place at Devourer of Books through March 5.
- Win a free book by an Irish author of your choice from Amazon UK at Shaz’s Book Blog. Contest continues through the end of the month.
- Grab a copy of Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth Marx at Between Boyfriends Blog. Deadline is March 4.