It’s the end of the week, you know what that means?
And don’t be shy about entering, either. I always balked, thinking I’d never win. And then guess what? Last week I won a copy of the Big Book of Bondage from the giveaway hosted at Sharon Wachsler’s Bed, Body & Beyond.
So cross your fingers and your toes, sit back, click your mouse and enter a contest or two.
- I’m giving away a free copy of Aurora Sky, Nikki Jefford’s sexy Alaska vampire story. Enter to win here.
- Nikki Jefford is giving away a copy of my newly released novel, Dolls Behaving Badly. Enter here.
- Need some heat? The Romance Review is giving away over 400 prizes, in celebration of its second anniversary. Deals continue through the end of the month.
- Win a copy of Anne Allen’s Dangerous Waters at The Little Reader Library. Contest runs through March 8.
- Five children’s ebooks are up for grabs at Parenting 2.0 The Child’s Perspective.
- Enter for a chance to nab on of five copies of Ella Griffin’s The Heart Whisperer at Chick Lit Central. Contest continues through March 6.
- Naomi Alderman’s The Liars’ Gospel giveaway takes place at Devourer of Books through March 5.
- Win a free book by an Irish author of your choice from Amazon UK at Shaz’s Book Blog. Contest continues through the end of the month.
- Grab a copy of Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth Marx at Between Boyfriends Blog. Deadline is March 4.
4 thoughts on “Friday Freebies!”
Stopping by to follow you from http://bit.ly/WLCBlogFollow #WLCAuthor – J. Lenni Dorner
Your blog header pic with the doll being spanked by the arm attached to a foot is hilarious!
Thanks, isn’t it great! It took me forever to get the hand to spank, hee, hee. Cheers and thanks so much for stopping by.
I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!
Hi, Tara! I’m off to visit your site. Thanks for visiting. WLC rocks. It’s been a huge help with promo. Saved my behind a couple of times. Cheers and happy writin.